Blog Part Two Wendy's Coffeehouse 3/12/17 interview - Leslie Kean, Surviving Death: Podcast Archives KCMO Talk Radio Preview material from the earlier post, includes the incredible NDE from George Rodonaia.
Web Notes: odds, unusual and otherwise -
- Guinness Record holder - Grand Midway Hotel, a haunted hotel with a Ginormous Ouija board. Opting to buck the trend of banning items on the premises of haunted locales that open the door wider for unexplained activity, the current hotel owner is fearless. Doesn't hurt that he is the son of funeral directors. Now vying for Largest Tarot Card title. TribDem
- Considered a residence rather than a hotel, the Coffee Lounge is open on a limited basis. History and Hours: Grand Midway Hotel
- Conspiracy or not? Unexplained strangeness in Antarctica reported by Linda Moulton Howe. Citing a source who offers details about a huge opening in the ice over a no-fly zone. UFOSightingsHotspot More info and conversation: YouTube
- Newnan, GA. woman says she was followed home by a UFO. Mufon Report at UFOStalker
- UFO sighted during lightning strike?: Disclosetv. Circle illuminated. Video/YouTube - may have copyright issues. This 2013 sighting reported on a local news broadcast - also unexplained - might be more interesting. Plus, her camera broke after she caught the image: HuffPo
- Singing Sand Dunes - California oddity worth a listen: Kelso Dunes: Neatorama and Uncle John's Bathroom Reader
- Pet Humor -Viral gold 2014 - Giant Mastiff on Agility course: Laughing Squid
- And that cat: (The eyes have it.) Miss Cellania
Continuing from Part One - Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife is receiving positive reviews: Good Reads
|No Accidents. My Birthday.|
With her current focus on Life after Death, Leslie is exploring another hot button topic often deemed too flimsy and lacking of validating scientific evidence for serious consideration. She dives in. Thank you, Leslie!
Leslie says in the book press material: "Despite my initial doubt, I came to realize that there are still aspects of Nature which are neither understood or accepted, even though their reality has profound implications for understanding the true breadth of the human psyche and its possible continuity after death.”- Surviving Death Kean
Loaded with references, first hand experience and substantiating chapters from other dedicated researchers of this topic, Leslie addresses the whole gamut of material including; Reincarnation, Near Death Experiences and various methods of Mediumship.
She also explores some more exotic content rarely included in NDE and After Death material: Spiritualism. Noted on her website and worth more time to peruse for NDE Experiencers: Division of Perceptual Studies/Virginia Edu
Most fascinating to me, Leslie's experience with her deceased brother (Four significant others died during the time she was working on this book, including her father as the book was being completed.) and with Physical Medium Stewart Alexander.
Too complicated to fully discuss given our limited time-frame for the interview was the story: Chapter 16/Finding George. Very complex. (The details are impressive.) And her personal experiences when sitting with Physical Medium Stewart Alexander are compelling.
From Leslie's Archives here's the 2014 video presentation for the incredible physical medium Stewart Alexander - chapters 25 and 26. Fantastic view of Spirit Communication.
And what is the benefit of talking about all of this life after death stuff? It helps.
"Research has revealed a consistent pattern of positive aftereffects in those who report a near-death experience [NDE]. Beneficial outcomes are also possible for those who have not had a NDE, but instead learn about them, although much of this research has been conducted on therapeutic populations." Source via Leslie Kean
Read the book and connect or follow Leslie Kean on Facebook.
*Entertaining the Curious - Wendy's Coffeehouse Podcast Archives
Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way. - Dr. Seuss