To boldly go -
- Shortcut volunteers. Wormholes are calling. Link.
- Your Mind on Plants. Specifically: Caffeine, Mescaline, Opium. Interview with intrepid researcher Michael Pollan. First the GQ interview.
Then here - "Pollan realized that if purchasing poppy seeds from a garden catalogue was in itself innocent, it became immediately illicit if they were grown in knowledge of their opium-producing qualities.
When a lawyer read his article pre-publication it seemed he might be risking 20 years in jail and a $1m fine. Some swift edits were made, and the full piece is published here in its entirety for the first time." - Source.
- "We must let go of musty old ideas about minds, bodies, and their relations." Hula Hoop as a body problem solving exercise. Link.
- Regeneration gel helps paralyzed mice walk again. Source.
- Finessing 'it's a crock' - UFO Swamp Gas. Unknown Boundaries.
Call from Washington = 20 min later *Swamp Gas" //
*wonderful double meaning.
- Difficult to track UFOs when 'ordinary' doesn't work. Sightings are unique. "Captain James Howard in 1954 sketches a UFO he and his crew observed from their British Overseas Airway Corporation Boeing 377 Stratocruiser." Twitter user Alien Gray says "The way he describes how it vanished is what I have personally observed." Source.
- NASA Rocket as seen through Northern Lights. SPLooooof.
Time out for caffeine ....
"We cannot impute causality, and say 'drinking more coffee or tea is good for your brain.' What we can only say is that in this study, people who reported moderate coffee/tea drinking were less likely to have a stroke or dementia occur in the 10 years of follow-up," Schwamm said. *Sipping past fine print to: Coffee and Tea - a winning duo.
Sleepwalking through enlightenment ...
- UFO Legends Pro and Con predicting the challenge of shoot first = ask questions eventually - Video Twitter.
- Fast Forward. Validation in 2021. Russian anti-satellite missile test endangers crew on ISS. Link.
Prison Planet? Daily Grail. Armed and clueless.
- Your Dog is calling. CNN.
- Clearly, Dog has your number. Link.
- NOT your dog. "A chef cooks his breakfast each morning made of the finest meat, fresh vegetables and rice. Sometimes he enjoys caviar, but there’s never any kibble in sight. He travels by private jet, works on obedience skills daily with his trainer and sleeps in a lavish round, red velvet bed overlooking the bay." If only he were mine. His house is for sale. HuffPost.
"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
We don't go there but I kind of like the wiki definition:
The cicada is an animal replete with symbolism: recurring themes are
- UFO 'Donut' over Switzerland. Link.
Facebook comment from a KS MUFON investigator: I believe that a MUFON case I investigated in Columbus, KS last spring - 2020 - may also be an area of interdimensional activity. The witness has experienced multiple phenomenon and I even took a picture myself of what appears to be a face emerging from an amorphous cloud. I'm still in contact with him and he just sent recent videos that defy logic. They're unlike anything I've ever seen. The area is in what's known as the Spooksville Triangle and I feel it is worthy or serious scientific investigation.
- Twitter post of MUFON images of UFOs disappearing into portals. Link.
- John Foster's UFO appearing from a 'cloud' ... Link.