“Watch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
– Frank Outlaw, Quote Investigator.
That quote is a favorite. Helene Hadsell includes it in her books. I have it framed on my wall. Words have power.
Recent headline said Astronomers report no luck finding alien tech. I was glad to see a concession in the final portion of the article .. “we’re assuming they’re using the same broadcast technology that we use “… CNET.
Given what has been witnessed with UAPs/UFOs and reported by Contactees, how would those who can’t (refuse to) see them among us here know what to track out there? Or anywhere? Are we even looking for/registering the same thing?
- Friendly Interaction” with Anomalous Balls of Orange Light in North Carolina. Singular Fortean.
- FYI: They can choose to be seen. This photo is an example. I wanted before and after photos of the house to track our improvements. But there was a sense of something else going on.
When I took this picture, I already had the feeling of being followed. I was telepathically prompted to turn and take a picture. I did.
I did not see the orange orb – ball of light until I reviewed the images. However, I have seen orange orbs previously, after requesting that my [non-corporeal] guides present a form that might be visible to me.
This was the first time I actually had a picture similar to what I have seen with my own eyes. The one difference is the spark in the center. I have seen the orange translucent cloud but the bright light in the center doesn’t register as a visual for me.
- Orb sighting? Description: “mysterious orange lights began shining in the sky.” Edinburgh Live.
- Journalist Chet Dembeck researches and posts various UFO/UAP and paranormal accounts on his website. A recent post: “In this strange case, a Mexican farmer, who grows giant vegetables, claims he was given a secret formula that came from extraterrestrials that makes his anomalous crop production possible. The only proof he offers is giant veggies.” Unknown Boundaries.
Mining the UFO Archives
Experiencers have amazing stories to share and much can be learned from their accounts. Each is unique, receiving information in symbols, patterns, images, sounds, language, metaphor and insight we may not even be aware of.
Information beyond words can also be conveyed. When that is recognized and humans as a species adapt, our ability to communicate with life-forms who are not limited to verbal speech for self expression will evolve.
For the record, that aspect is already part of our collective consciousness awareness and expressed in NDE, OBE, Shamanic and Transcendent states of being.
- UFOs and Consciousness. Fascinating and informative. Experiencer Tracey Garbutt Dolan conversation with Grant Cameron. Topic focus: High functioning Right Brain Outliers. Alien Implants. PSI. Phenomenology. Podcast.
- There are some wonderful [1960s – 1970s] UFO archives to explore on this blog. French and Russian Researchers also contribute their material as well. Isaac Koi.
- Another resource to bookmark and an excellent paranormal research archive is the blog of the late Parapsychology researcher Carlos Alvarado. Worth diving into. Link.
- This OBE article mentions a police officer, who – triggered by fear – spontaneously left her body during her first night on the job: Medical News Today. Similar to an incident mentioned by Robert Snow in our interview about Reincarnation. Link.
- Further OBE research: PSI Encyclopedia. Author: Carlos S. Alvarado Created: 24th January 2015. Last updated: 6th May 2019.
Remembering Helene Hadsell. Interview (now posted) with “Contest Queen” Carolyn Wilman. Helene Hadsell, aka “The Woman who Wins Every Contest She Enters”, Helene was incredible at manifesting. She taught her method to thousands and, as Carolyn can attest, it works.
Helene died in 2010. Carolyn now holds the copyright and is republishing all of her books. Helene approached her winning strategy with humor. She also studied metaphysics and had fun with her PSI abilities.
Curious and inspired to figure out how to levitate, she eventually succeeded. The downside was struggling to get back on the ground. She quickly decided once was plenty. Levitation was not her thing.
|Name it and Claim it – 2003 edition|
Advice, if you should find yourself levitating, move your body as if you are swimming through the air. Please share your results here!
I interviewed Helene [and Carolyn] in 2009 and still have my autographed copy of her self-published book – Contesting: The Name it and Claim it Game.
Conscious Living. 2009. Show billboard: Helene knows Thoughts are things – You Are What You Think. – Helene says the spark for her was a saying from Helen Keller: “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”…
Realized an interesting connection to my description for the interview with Helene. Happy accident? My orange orb has a spark in the center. Deliciously inspiring.