"It's not about seeing lights in the sky, I mean it's not. It's beyond that. It's about what goes on around you. And Rob says this all the time, like you need to be aware of the different level of things that happen around you, synchronicities, coincidences." - Mark McNabb
[As I watched the Interview I posted here, I got my signature check-in to prompt me to highlight Mark's words. The bedside lamp light blinked off and on. Off - pause - on - pause. 5 or six times. Not a coincidence. Year number 25 experiencing this interaction. The activity is an intentional prompt to urge me to pay attention. I listened to Mark and shared what he said at the moment my light blinked. - wendy]
- UFO Sighting. 6.8.21. Cape Coral, Florida. Unexplained. NBC-2 According to the expert, 24-year veteran Air Force pilot Kevin Russo, red and green lights are considered a standard attribute for a known craft. The behavior - silent flight - is not standard nor known to be possible with current tech. [The 'UFO' I saw and reported had red and green lights. It was small. Also silent and indoors. - wendy]
- For those holding out on believing in UFOs/UAPs until an official determination from the US Government - according to recent reports the determination is inconclusive. Regardless, as evidenced from the previous news item, UFOs/UAPs continue to make headlines. Challenging reports that suggest they don't exist. Reports of sightings, interaction and experiences continue. UFO Stalker.
- UFO research project resource. University of Colorado at Boulder is available. "The United States government will release a report detailing all of the UFO information they've acquired over the years. Some of that information has been accessible to the public before this report. As a part of the federal depository library program, our collections contain reports from Roswell about the alleged UFO incident, but even more importantly, we have expert librarians who can help you navigate the information that the government publishes so you can do your own UFO research." Colorado.edu.
- Personal encounters with UFOs make all the difference. Priorities shift and life changes. Although I have posted several interviews with Experiencers, I continue to highlight information shared by Ardy Sixkiller Clarke as a primer on the subject because of the wide range of encounters she has documented from Native American experiencers [who remain anonymous] - positive and negative. Wendy's Coffeehouse Interview. And you can check out the other shows with related content in the archives.
- 1091 Pictures has acquired worldwide rights to “Varginha: The Roswell of Brazil,” James Fox’s follow-up to “The Phenomenon.” Variety. Want more info? UFO Crash in Brazil: A Genuine UFO Crash with Surviving ETs by Roger Leir, Amazon.
*Twitter response: UAP Watch @UAP_watch. As a Brazilian who was living in Brazil when this blew up, I’m hugely excited for this! Though I was a child then, I vividly remember this being all over our National news for a while. It really is our Roswell, and deserves a spotlight. Thank you James Fox!
- FYI. Depressed? Laughing Gas might be a potential treatment option. Vice.
Twitter: Making Contact Project
- Read Edgar Cayce and the Unfulfilled Destiny of Thomas Jefferson Reborn. Amazon.
- Curious about those 14 thousand readings? Consult Edgar Cayce's Famous Black Book. Amazon.
- Road Trip? Trip Advisor Reviews suggest a positive experience. The Spa is the highlight. Source. Website for more info. EdgarCayce.org.