Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. - Stephen Hawking
- Brain Fog? The Science of Training your Brain. GQ.
- Mike Tyson says Psychedelics saved his life, now he hopes they can change the world. Reuters.
- "Air and Space Magazine dubbed 2019 “the Year of UFOs,” but it may actually be 2021." LA Times.
- Ahead of the curve. Excerpted and adapted from The Believer: Alien Encounters, Hard Science, and the Passion of John Mack. Saturday Evening Post.
- Neighborhood watch... Canadian Military Has Been Encountering UFOs for Decades. Vice.
- Attention Stanton Friedman fans. New UFO exhibit at the Fredericton Region Museum set to open June 26 and run at least 2 years. Source.
- Legend of the "Flying Sheilds" and the Hopi Indians. Source.
- Ufologist Timothy Green Beckley has died. Source. Paul Eno posted on Facebook.
- Celebs who believe in UFOs. ET Canada.
- Phenom. "It took Chase an hour to get to shore. He told WJXT that he floated on his back and doggie paddled so he wouldn't get worn out. When he reached land he ran to the nearest house for help." Chase is 7 years old. CNN.
Sci-Fi Short Film: "It's Okay" - [Yikes!]
"It's Okay" by Justin Giddings & Ryan Welsh
Connect with the Filmmaker: https://twitter.com/RyanWelsh25
On YouTube now. Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure. If you are a novice to the UFO issue, this is an excellent refresher. And no surprise here, the response at that time: crickets.
History - National Press Club, Washington D.C. April 29th - May 3rd, 2013.
- Forty researchers plus military/agency/political persons of high rank and station testify to six former members of the United States Congress. - Link.
The event includes: Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Honorable Paul Hellyer, Grant Cameron, Stanton Friedman, Linda Moulton Howe, Richard Dolan, Antonio Huneeus, Daniel Sheehan and Col. Richard French.
Continue with Part 2. Link.
Wendy's Coffeehouse Interview
With UFOs grabbing headline attention, I pulled a favorite guest from my interview archives.
I like speaking with Ardy Sixkiller Clarke. She's a great storyteller and her catalogue of UFO stories, gleaned over the past few decades, includes a wide variety of experiences running the entire spectrum of positive and encouraging to negative and frightening.
Common thread: Native Americans. She says most have never spoken to anyone about their experience. Ardy has unique access to her subjects that few could manage and their stories offer a much broader insight into the UFO phenomenon. Wendy's Coffeehouse Link.
At last count, Ardy had logged over 4 thousand UFO related paranormal stories from Native Americans. In this interview, the topic was her book, More Encounters with Star People: Urban American Indians Tells Their Stories. Amazon.
At the end of our final segment, Ardy mentions the story of "The Watcher". We were out of time. It's a good one. Quick overview from Chapter 14. Page 111.
Jim Gray Dog says the Greys he encountered are not to be trusted. He tells Ardy, "Never go into the desert alone." He adds to that, telling her to also avoid leaving or wandering away from the campsite.
Jim says the Greys take people. His information comes from ongoing observation at a location he monitors. The disturbing piece he includes is that some who are taken don't return. (Note: info might be of interest to David Paulides Missing 411.) He says during a personal encounter as a teenager he witnessed that the Greys have the ability to shapeshift and take any form. He is not a fan.
What makes it hard to dismiss all Greys as dangerous or negative is the fact they have also been credited with healings and, by our standards, miracles. Ardy covers that in Space Age Indians: Their Encounters with the Blue Men, Reptilians, and Other Star People. Amazon. Healings are in Section 3. Other Star People. Page 199.
Space Age Indians - Amazon Reviews - 229 ratings, mostly 5 stars.
Sample: "Another great read by Dr. Ardy Sixkiller Clarke. The moment I started reading I knew I wouldn’t be able to put this book down. I love her style of writing its as though I’m there talking with these people. The stories these people tell are amazing and most of the stories are positive, which is unique compared to most Ufo books that focus on fear. I also feel that these books are extremely important as they are telling the story of our history and of visitors that are still here today. I can’t wait for her next book. I really didn’t want this book to end."
Ardy's Website: http://www.sixkiller.com
Connect. She requests that you email her if you have a story to share. Ardy @Sixkiller.com.
Anonymity is guaranteed. Ardy masks the identify of her sources.
Hey ET! Ya wanna cookie? Oreos for one and all. Link. Check out the cool UFO packaging."Place a cookie in the center of this pack and place it in view of the night sky as a sign of peace (because, you know, us earthlings show peace with food)."