"The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness." - John Muir also known as "John of the Mountains" and "Father of the National Parks"
- Breaking - new UFO images. Conversation ramping up to the anticipated Government UAP/UFO announcement. More info and background on the images, George Knapp interviews Jeremy Corbell. Mystery Wire. Follow Jeremy for related content and announcements. Site.
- Teasing a forthcoming government report on the military’s encounters, John Ratcliffe stated that “there are a lot more sightings than have been made public.” John Brennan, Obama’s CIA director (and, importantly, a fierce Ratcliffe critic), went even further, openly speculating that the objects might “constitute a different form of life.” The Hill.
- Positive media receptivity to this type of information is new - as the effort to gain acknowledgement from Government agencies had been slogging along for quite some time. Revisit the Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure. 2013. YouTube.
- "John Podesta Identifies the UFO X-File He Wants President Biden to Release First." - 1965, Kecksburg, PA. Paul Seaburn writes: "John Murphy, a reporter for local radio station WHJB, who claimed to have taken photos of object and created a radio documentary on the incident and alleged coverup titled “Object in the Woods”. Four years later Murphy was killed in an apparent hit-and-run accident in California." Mysterious Universe.
Background on Space Acorn. Atlas Obscura
- Road Trip? Visit the Kecksburg Space Acorn. Roadside America.
- From Excellence Reporter: Healing Journey. 1994. When Dr. Monique Giard lost a sister to suicide, she quit her academic career as a university professor and returned to school to study psychology.
2014. Dr. Giard studied with Master Sha to become a Tao Healing Hands practitioner. Tao Healing Hands helped to transform her son's social-anxiety disorder. Now he is also a practitioner.
Witness the remarkable and positive healing results in a chronic case. The patient is a nurse with permanent sciatica. YouTube.
- Who NOT to call when you need help with a ghost. 12 AM, May 22. Woman reportedly called emergency services and said her neighbor sent a ghost to her house to haunt her. Mid-Sussex Inspector Darren Taylor now uses the incident to remind people only to dial the emergency services in the event of an actual emergency. Unexplained Mysteries.
- Payday. $50,000 reward for proof Nessie's cousin is real. Source.
Required: 1. Clear photograph of creature. 2. Biological sample [needed for DNA testing]. Larry Nielson - president of the Lake City Tourism Bureau and owner of the 125-passenger
paddlewheel boat Pearl of the Lake - is offering a significant sum of money to anyone who can provide, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that the elusive lake monster actually exists. Hoax? Apparently not. Nielson himself is quite certain that it does, having witnessed it several years ago. Unexplained Mysteries.
- New World Order. Teamwork. Two Bees open soda lid. According to video licensor Viral Hog, the moment was captured last week in São Paulo, Brazil. HuffPost.
- Sasquatch activity. Report # 69065 (Class A) Submitted by witness on Sunday, April 25, 2021. Investigator notes: The sasquatch was spotted at the edge of the tree line behind the Warehouse 24 Gym on the outskirts of Ashland.
Longitude / Latitude Coordinates:
Source 1: [edited] Exiting the gym, the woman heard a twig snap. She looked and saw a creature, seven or eight feet tall and covered in gray fur, racing back into the woods about 30 yards away. Had her name removed from the report when friends and co-workers learned of her experience and made light of her claim. Additional details: Source 2.
- Bigfoot Road Trip. Roadside America. David Bakara owns Expedition: Bigfoot! The Sasquatch Museum at Cherry Log, just off Ga. 515, between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. “The phenomenon itself is frightening,” Bakara says. "We’re not just chasing some monkey. When you see one of these things, there is nothing humorous about it.”... Source.
- To each his own epiphany. Sasquotes - Wisdom of the Hairy People. Amazon. Graham MacSkimming.
2019. Opinion. "Trees offer us the solution to nearly every problem facing humanity today, from halting global temperature rise to defending against drug-resistant bacteria. And trees affect our lives, our cultures and spirit in many other ways. The tapestry of life, worldwide, depends on trees." Globe and Mail.
Ozark Non-physical Encounter. 5.25.21
My own ongoing interaction with Sasquatch includes an encounter over the weekend. Short vacation away from work at my Mom's cabin in the Ozarks. Fronted by lake. Backs up to dense forest growth.
Perk this time of year: tons of ticks. Still itching from the bites.
Walking new puppy and our older dog early on the second evening, we were greeted by a lone firefly. I was excited because it is the first one of the season and a bit early. 7-9 feet in the air and directly in front of me on the road. I considered it a greeting.
Looking out the window the next night, there was a firefly in that same area traveling along the road. I find it interesting that it is still the only one around while I have managed to spot several glow worms on the ground.
On an earlier walk, Andy said he heard tree knocking and something heavy, moving away from us through the trees. Aside from seeing several deer near that area, I haven't seen or heard anything unusual. (On a previous visit.) We have smelled something intensely stinky in that area before. He has a better description of the odor than mine. I can't remember it at the moment. When I have to take the puppy out to walk after dark, he suggests I avoid remote sections of the road and the area where the smells and sounds have been noted.
We spend the final day playing in the water and getting the puppy used to her new life-jacket, also taking our elder dog for a ride on the kayak. He enjoys perching on the front rim.