Affiliate Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Specifically, books and kindle links.

Oct 15, 2018

Association TransCommunication Director, Tom Butler, researches EVP and ITC as Evidence for an Afterlife

“All goes onward and outward, nothing collapses, And to die is different from what any one supposed, and luckier.”- Walt Whitman

OddsnEnds - 

  • Terrific Metaphysics Mind Fodder. Life After Death, Unexplained and Paranormal Curious - If you haven't checked it out, I suggest the classic TV series, circa 1960. One Step Beyond. Binge watching now. Monitor your dreams afterward. YouTube.
  • It's that time. Ghost tales of Weston. October 19, 20, and 26th (27th is Sold Out) Link.
  • - One year at the Weston Dining with Ghosts event, I happened to connect with a deceased relative who was an atheist. Did he believe in God after he died? He said he was still on the fence about that issue.
  • Nick Pope reports on the renewed interest - by the US Congress - in UFOs. The Guardian.
  • A tribute to UFO history in Belleville, Wisconsin. October 27th is UFO Day (31st Annual).  Madison.com.

10/14/18 - Wendy's Coffeehouse Interview with Tom Butler, Researching Afterlife Evidence  through Electronic Voice Phenomena and Instrumental Transcommunication. (EVP and ITC)

Association TransCommunication was founded in 1982 by Sarah Estep to provide objective evidence that we survive death in an individual conscious state. The ATransC website is a tremendous resource for anyone remotely interested in the topic of life after death.

Quick clarification as noted from the website: “If what you know about EVP is based on movies like White Noise or from television, then everything you know about EVP is very wrong. Please read a few of the techniques articles on this website and leave your TV turned off.” - Tom Butler  (Tom and Lisa Butler consulted on that Film, Link.)

Tom and Lisa Butler are the current Directors of the Association Transcommunication, where they have logged results of past, present and ongoing research, including examples of their EVP recordings. Even more fascinating are the visual, ITC images. Link. Extra food for thought. There have been some instances of recordings that picked up thoughts/voices  from individuals who were very much alive. Link.

To help update the research history and track the science, Tom and Lisa wrote: There is No Death and There are No Dead. Background: The Butlers have been experimenting with EVP for over fourteen years. They have recently begun experimenting with Video ITC, which is a video loopback technique that produces images of apparent nonphysical origin. They describe this technique in the book and explain why they and other researchers believe the images are phenomenal.

Listen to some of Sarah Estep's EVP samples, including the Beethoven audio we referred to in the interview.

These first person accounts include examples of their EVP contact.



Part Two on YouTube includes the reaction of Big Cats when their person passes.

Follow Tom and Lisa Butler on Amazon.
White Crow Books Interview with Tom and Lisa, Lisa shares her reaction when hearing the EVP voice of her Mother.
Tom's Site: Etheric Studies. Recent post includes thoughts on the possibility of Cats/Animals as Avatars. Link.

My Sedona EVP - I was working in Sedona in 1998 when I recorded tapping. On the daily drive to the Radio Station I would hear tapping in the car and wondered if I could get it on tape. The morning I rolled tape I was disappointed because I didn't hear a thing. I am even on the recording saying there was nothing to hear - and I am saying that as the tapping is happening - right there beside me. Only when I reviewed the tape did I realize what I had captured.

At the beginning of the interview, I talked about losing our 14-year-old cat, my beautiful Chloe.

I have experienced pet ghosts and have communicated with my pets as they transition. That, in no way, makes the experience less emotional. Grief is still part of it. With Chloe, meds for her heart issues appeared to help for a short while - until she stopped eating.

We then let her choose where she wanted to spend her days and what/if she wanted to eat and monitored her behavior. Very little intake, water and a few sips of milk.

During the last few weeks, I had focused on sending healing energy. I asked for guidance on anything else I could do. The response: "You can't heal death, Wendy." A blunt answer. I assumed it was to remind me exits are unavoidable.

Chloe Sunbathing.
Then she started to fail. In meeting with the Vet, I was asked to consider continuing extraordinary measures to extend her life, even though she was showing indications of having just suffered a stroke that impaired her front paw (preventing her from standing or walking), coldness in that limb, loss of bladder control and loss of appetite.

Force a cat to eat? Force life back into a pet who has a clock that is winding down? Submit her to extra tests, needles, separation from her familiar human and animal companions, indefinite hospitalization?

I realized I had been given that blunt response because it was the only one that registered when I repeated it to the Vet. Chloe was experiencing a transition not an illness. I didn't have to like it but I could prevent her from undergoing any needless suffering.

When she lost the use of her paw and her bladder had already failed, it became a quality of life issue. That quality was rapidly deteriorating. And yet, she was so calm and breathing more peacefully than she had at any time since she had been on the medications. She was exiting on her own schedule.

That is enough for now.

I have since seen her in fleeting glimpses around the house. She appeared in a dream, looking as she did when she left. I asked why she chose to show me that view. She said, "So you would know it was me."

Funny, I thought she might prefer the kitten stage. Apparently, that was my hang-up not hers.

This is the link to the show I did about her on Conscious Living on Empower Radio. I talk more about the metaphysics and psychic elements of my connection with my pets and other animals. Ode to Chloe.

Thank you for listening!
Stay curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderation is on. All posts are reviewed. Thank you for your comment.