Links: Odds, Ends and Otherwise -
- Everybody out of the water. Don't Panic. The calm, alert warning announced via helicopter flying overhead that paddle boarders were being circled by (OMG) 15 great white sharks. CNN
- British Bus Driver films triangle UFO. MUFON story - Video/Mufon
- Skipping wi-fi to encourage customers to talk - Coffee trend. NYTimes
- Perks to consider - Coffee health benefits. NYTimes
- A longer list: Vanderbilt.edu
- Equal time for Tea - a bid to include it as a leafy, green veggie. The Atlantic/2012 Top 10 Tea Benefits. Today/2016
Twin Peaks/The Phenom - preview for the May 21st premiere: Showtime
2 From earlier posts -
Bear + Brownies = 911 - Wendy's Coffeehouse 5/12/17
Ted Bundy's House creeps out Contractor's 11-year-old daughter - Wendy's Coffeehouse 5/9/17
Wendy's Coffeehouse Interview with Atherton Drenth - podcast link posts after the show within 24 hours.
Medical Intuitive, Atherton Drenth has been extensively trained and certified as a Medical Intuitive and Holistic Energy Practitioner. In private practice since 2000, she has personally
|Books and Audio|
Review - “With The Intuitive Dance, Atherton Drenth gives us a tour de force of what it means to be a medical intuitive. I was particularly impressed by her helpful advice on how all people can find their
way to an advanced level of intuition. I highly recommend this
important book to all spiritual seekers.”
- Gary Renard, (GoodReads) the best-selling author of The Disappearance of the Universe trilogy (Preview)
Given we can be impacted by discordant energy without having awareness of the imbalance until it causes a problem, there are several suggestions and exercises designed to help clear yourself and your space. Check out the preview on Atherton's site, the Vertical Axis Grounding technique.
We briefly cover another energy clearing practice: Feng Sui.
Mother's Day timing for the show is perfect. Atherton has several acknowledgements in her story in regard to bits and pieces of advice she benefited from in having a Mom who "got it" and helped her claim her own talents.
I very much appreciate the support from my own Mother (and Grandmother) in allowing and encouraging me to explore and share my discoveries. I kept quiet at first - because it was completely unconventional and - in some cases, as it still is, beyond explanation.
Given the timing, it seems the perfect compliment to share on Mother's Day.
Thank you, Moms.
Wendy's Coffeehouse Archives. Thank you for listening and sharing!