― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet
Lacking Cliffs Notes, we are actually supposed to grow our results through the act of engaging consciousness in the manifesting process and evolving our focus from material outcome to higher awareness/knowing.
For that endeavor, we are provided carrots, often classified as Unexplained, Unknown, Anomaly and Miracle.
Curious - by the numbers:
- Nearly one-in-five U.S. adults (18%) say they’ve seen or been in the presence of a ghost, according to a 2009 Pew Research Center survey. An even greater share – 29% – say they have felt in touch with someone who has already died. - Pew Research 2009
- According to the Angus Reid Public Opinion poll, nearly three-in-ten Americans (29 percent) and one-in-five Canadians (21 percent) think Bigfoot is "definitely" or "probably" real. - LiveScience/2012
- 80 million Americans, or 36 percent of the population, believe UFOs are real. One in 10 respondents say they have personally witnessed an alien spaceship. LiveScience/2012
Vice Video Channel has a fascinating segment on an Artist who paints and sculpts the ETs he encountered. He says they are friendly and his job is to create awareness and alleviate fear in preparation for their return. His visuals are impressive.
Beautiful. Purchase or explore more of the art work at: Robert Llimos
Coming up in the next post: Sasquatch People
- Inter-dimensional and able to materialize and de-materialize at will? Meet Kewaunee and Kelly Lapseritis and enjoy a guided journey with a unique perspective on the elusive, dimension-shifting, elder brother (AKA: Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti). Psychic ties AND an ET connection.
Mind matters. What do you believe?
- In my experience disbelief in UFOs, ETs, Ghosts, Crop Circles, Paranormal, etc. won't exempt you from experiencing the phenomenon. Combing through numerous reports of Experiencers, many who have reported close encounters say they didn't even believe or in some cases even care about that stuff until it actually happened.
Reconciling the experience afterward, believers and non-believers underwent a significant reevaluation of "reality". The Experiencer study continues through 2017. Results post at Experiencer.org
- Annie Kagan details her reality shift about Ghosts and the Afterlife when she started hearing from her deceased brother. HuffPo And he wanted her to write a book. Here's our interview: Conscious Living
Explore. Learn. Grow.
Believe and/or not. Experience changes everything.