Parting shot 2016 - what stands out? Odd news of course. So here goes, (w)Ringing in/out the - OddNewQuirkyCuriousUnknown - and capping off the year past:
- Priorities - Final days of Starbucks (Free) Coffee Cheer (thru Jan 2) locations change daily. My location actually came up earlier this week. :) Link Good Luck!
- Wendy's Coffeehouse Archives - 24/7 audioBoom (Avoid holiday hiatus withdrawl.)
- UFO Mother ship and Black Helicopters Inquisitr
- (Local ties)Candy Man cool: Paul Rudd sweeeet! USAToday
- Results now available - Immortality Project - follow the link.
- China hails Year of the Rooster. Center stage, giant chicken BBC, a follow up to the previous viral nugget: a golden pheasant Link *FYI: "According to the Chinese zodiac, Donald Trump is a "dog", characterised as loyal, honest and suited to politics, though stubborn and prone to seeing the world as hostile."
- If called to testify, will the Parrot rat out the killer? Advantage talking pets. NBC
- DIY Santa: Sleeping mom's fingerprint buys Pokemon mother-lode. USAToday
- New Year's Eve Comet alert - near the moon. Grab the binoculars. CNN
- Carrie Fisher's Dog will continue to tweet (Account suspended/Gary theDog
- Twitter Account - approved by fam: @RealGaryFisher
Hope and Best wishes for a fantastic 2017 -- Change is upon us -- a challenge we are born for -- one we greet every year and every day. Insight forward.
Music Black as Night - at Nahko and Medicine for the People (Call to Action Tour on now)
Nahko on Facebook and Twitter.
- Fond farewell to those who sailed, soared, captivated, intrigued, inspired and upgraded.
The list: Vox
Expand your wonder. Permission granted: Free to see. Awakened. Ever Curious
C-ya on the flip side. Game on 2017!