Wendy's Coffeehouse Podcast - Rosalyn Berne 8/20/16
Headlines - (Overview with links to everything I mentioned.)
- Designer Coffee Water said to enhance taste and aroma: Aquiem
- Blimp UFO sighting in Abilene, KS - Mufon Youtube
- CIA Ten tips for UFO Investigations. Yes, you want to know: https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2016-featured-story-archive/how-to-investigate-a-flying-saucer.html
- And if you simply want to report one to a group that fits that criteria already: MUFON
- FOIA UFO Collection - for the curious extra credit.
- Dutch Rider (Adelinde Cornelissen on Facebook) who dropped out of the Olympics when her horse fell ill. ESPN
My interview guest today had an incredible life shift. What would you do if you fell off a horse and a door opened to a world you never even fathomed? That's what happened to *Rosalyn Berne.
On vacation in Costa Rica, she fell off a horse and when she got up, she realized she could hear what the horse was thinking. He was quite rattled that she had fallen off and worried because that had never happened to him before. And so it began, a new journey filled with amazing insights and revelations.
Expanding her horizons now on so many fronts, Rosalyn continues to teach (Ph.D professor in the field of Science, Technology, & Society (STS) at the University of Virginia), meets new horses and works with their people and, as of midsummer 2016, she now has two horses of her own and a ranch to call home. Details of that story are in our interview.
The follow up to her first book, When the Horses Whisper is Waking to Beauty: Encounters with Remarkable Beings, continuing the story and examining earlier life experiences that might have played a part in facilitating her expanded awareness.
Trailer for a potential film: When the Horses Whisper
*My interview with Rosalyn Berne on Conscious Living: Empower Radio Link
*Allan Hamilton, M. D. Author of Zen Mind Zen Horse, Spirituality Through Horses
*Hemingway the Turtle - we spoke about what it's like when you connect with an animal. The response is genuine and apparent in their behavior. It helps when the humans also validate the messages coming through.