The Aztec UFO Incident - Wendy's Coffeehouse podcast: Link
when purchased at this link
A million thanks to my guests Scott and Suzanne Ramsey for joining me and giving me a great topic to kick off the series.
Upshot and best news: A smoking gun surfaced during the media tour and press coverage for this book (Book 2). We talk about
that during the interview, another witness in the case.
This source adds yet another level of solid information and depth to the story. I do plan to reconnect with the Ramseys when they're ready to roll with the reveal (Book 3).
- International Space Station UFO screen shot grabbed the lead - looks impressive [captured on the ISS live feed Thursday].
- Explanation might be the Arizona meteor. "It was the brightest meteor event ever observed by NASA’s All Sky Fireball Network, says Bill Cooke, a meteor expert at NASA.Turns out it was actually a small asteroid with a diameter of five feet and weighing a “few tons,” said NASA, whose missions include finding and tracking near-Earth asteroids."
- Elon Musk says we're living in a Matrix. Rather, he doesn't say we aren't. [Asked whether he was saying that the answer to the question of whether we are in a simulated computer game was “yes”, he said the answer is “probably”.]
- And the time date is set for colonizing Mars -- 2024. Program for that begins with un-crewed trials in 2018. He even suggests plans for residency: "I think if you're going to choose a place to die, then Mars is probably not a bad choice," said Musk.
- Viral of the week: Ghost in the Antique shop. That would be the misty thing wafting through the aisle at Hopkinson Vintage, Antiques and Art Centre. Said to be the wife of the original owner (130 years ago).
More info -
Aztec, NM - UFO crash site - Roadside America
Frank Scully - Behind the Flying Saucers
Wiki - American journalist, author, humorist, and a regular columnist for the entertainment trade magazine Variety. - In October and November 1949, Scully published two columns in Variety, claiming that dead extraterrestrial beings were recovered from a flying saucer crash.
The X-files character Dana Scully is presumably named after him.
*Show Earworm: Respect/Aretha Franklin. Found out I didn't have time to continue this feature.