- Mystery. Thomas Edison's Ghost Machine? Link. And another view. Atlas Obscura.
- Unexplained. Delphos, KS Wolf Girl. Link.
- Enigma. The Green Children of Woolpit. "When the girl learned to speak English, she relayed the story of their underground homeland - St. Martin’s Land - where everything was green and it was always twilight." Mental Floss.
- UFO Visitors warned two casino workers of Global Warming Catastrophe in 1968? Or could it be an entirely different indication of another danger. Unknown Boundaries.
- Scientists have turned light into matter, and its counterpart antimatter, all in one step proving a nearly century-old theory as correct. The Debrief.
- Mind reading tech on the horizon. 2019. Fast Company.
When Davy Crocket met Sasquatch. That Bigfoot Show/Youtube. 1836. Detailed in a letter to his brother-in-law.
Explore More. Subscribe. "The PARANORMAL NETWORK is all about ghost-hunting, UFOs and aliens, as well as Big Foot and all other paranormal activities in our world today."
Purrfecto! "For the lazy cat owner looking for a lazy way to make their lazy cat less lazy."
Nerf Catnip Blaster. Link.
Bigfoot in Texas. As evidenced by the cover of Avrel Seale's book Monster Hike - A 100 mile Inquiry into the Sasquatch Mystery. Wendy's Coffeehouse Interview.
Bigfoot next door. Chinook Observer.
Bigfoot in Europe. Documentary Film on Amazon. Sasquatch Bigfoot Walking with the Wildman. Link.
Let's not forget about Fairies. "As the storyteller Eddie Lenihan told us when we asked him about collecting stories: “These stories are not yours or mine, they belong to the people who were kind enough to tell them to me, while they were still able to." Fairy Stories from Ireland's 32 Counties. Irish Times.
Experiencer Group: Twitter. “I have been confronted with a mystery that is both seductive and scary, and the challenge has been not to shy away from the paranoia and uncertainty that comes with looking inward.”- Mike Clelland interview, Roundtable/YouTube.
Exit call. "What people actually say before they die." Medium.
"Turn up the lights. I don't want to go home in the dark." - O. Henry, Source.
Lisa Smartt. Final Words project. Link.