Affiliate Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Specifically, books and kindle links.

May 25, 2023

Dreaming in the Multiverse - Vibration, Synchronicity, Coherence

“The inner ecstasy of the mind is the secret of the fountain of youth and strength…. The electric energy which motivates us is not within our bodies at all. It is part of the universal supply which flows through us from the Universal Source.” – Walter Russell

Insight – overcoming obstacles

Nothing is Impossible, short article by Walter RussellLink.

“New Thought writer and professor Glenn Clark (b. 1882, d. 1956) was a fervent believer in the power of prayer and the Light of God to reveal the secrets of the universe. He had been searching “…for a man who has discovered the universal law which lies back of the Sermon on the Mount, and who consciously uses that law with full awareness of its meaning, and full obedience to its principles.” He believed that he had found that man in Walter Russell.” – Edited from the Amazon Summary

To Walter Russell he asks, “Can you give me the secret of your life?” The response:

“I believe sincerely that every man has consummate genius within him.”

And now we learn the story of The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe, By Glenn ClarkAmazon.

Glenn’s writing includes a timeless classic reflecting on prayer and the phrase, “Ask and it is given.” – The Soul’s Sincere Desire, By Glenn Clark · 1925. Free to read at Google Books: Link.

Synchronicity – it’s all about Vibration

“The universe exists solely of waves of motion. There exists nothing other than vibration.” – Walter Russell

  • The Gateway Process: the CIA’s classified Space & Time Travel system that you can learn. Ready to learn? “An advanced Gateway participant can not just project their consciousness to a different place; They could pull their consciousness completely out of this reality.” YouTube. The full report. Link.
  • Audio Book narrator Douglas Thornton offers a sample of Chapter 26. Ingo Swann’s Secrets of Power Vol. One. Episode discussion includes: How everything is vibrationLink.
  • An important resource cited in the CIA paper is the book Stalking the Wild Pendulum, by Itzhak Bentov, Amazon. And here.
  • This Reader Review spells it out: Itzhak invites us in innocently enough by talk of vibrations and frequency. Next thing you know he’s discussing frequency coherency and holograms. Suddenly, you’re strapped in and he’s pushed you off the edge and you are on a crazy Bentov Bender zip line through the consciousness of the cosmos. Hang on.
  • Everything in Life is Vibration” – Albert Einstein, These atoms are in a constant state of motion, and depending on the speed of these atoms, things are appear as a solid, liquid, or gas. Sound is also a vibration and so are thoughts.
  • Nikola Tesla – “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

Engaging the collective in our Dreams

4.19.23. My dream: I am flying above a field where there had been something blocking me.

I lifted myself into the air to fly above everything. As I lifted myself up, I reached behind and made a motion that pulled up two things that are arranging into a form. As they do, they resemble glistening, gold dust. I don’t see the final image but I know there are two forms.

I call to the person on the ground below and say, I am putting these two symbols in the sky to remind you there are no obstacles that can stop you. It is also my proof that the obstacles that had been put in place to block me had no effect. I had the ability to rise above them.

Later that morning, as I am working, I get the name Denise LynnIt is a familiar name and I think this is a prompt – meaning it might be time to set up an interview – having purchased at least one book intended for that purpose – then not pursued.

I file that away and continue focusing on work. The name pops up another time and I consider writing it down – but I don’t. Again, I continue working. Over the next hour the name keeps coming back and I keep getting distracted or forgetting.

Finally, the name is repeated and another piece of information is offered. Now I know this is a prompt from another source. I am told she has had a shift and her information is in sync with mine. This has my full attention. What can it mean?

I know I can look up her website but it feels like the information I am being directed to is on Facebook. I find her page and see a couple of posts. Then I find the one that fits.


Denise Link. She writes: April 6, 8:23 AM.

– It’s still dark on this early morning. I’ve just had what I call a “Big Dream”. And right now, as I’m writing you, I feel that I have one foot in ordinary reality and one foot still in my dreamscape.

I’m not sure what it exactly means, but somehow my dream feels important. In it I was standing on a high mountain as an enormous and fierce condor … (bigger that a 747 jet) slowly soared by me.

Its feathers were all the colors of the rainbow – each feather was luminescent and radiating light. Atop this condor was a woman, perfectly balanced on one leg. As he soared by, he turned his head toward me – his dark and vast eye seemed enormous. It felt that a powerful message was being conveyed… but I have yet to discern what it was.

I’m not sure why I’m sharing this with you, but somehow it feels important to do so. If a message comes clear to me, I’ll let you know. (Maybe the message will come to you.)

Sending you immense love,

Denise

~ ~ ~

*Denise saw 2 complete forms. I witnessed gold dust taking shape in the sky behind me understanding that to represent 2 forms as I told the person below to look up at the symbols in the sky as a reminder for the message.

I flew on before the gold dust took form but I knew what the symbols were meant to represent. The message: You have the ability to overcome any obstacle set before you. You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderation is on. All posts are reviewed. Thank you for your comment.