Affiliate Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Specifically, books and kindle links.

Aug 10, 2018

SciXFriday -'Cropped' ... Humor sneaks into the (quantum) field... again

“I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.” - Lily Tomlin, Goodreads, Lily Tomlin's Blog


OddsnEnds - 
  • Sound of Black holes crashing into each other: "chirpy".  MSN.
  • FYI - The stuff of Nightmares: Earthquake-proof bed: YouTube
  • Animal Mutilations, Colorado. YouTube KOAA 5
  • 1966 UFO Sighting, Westall Incident - Seen by more than 300 school children and school staffers. The audio makes the case. Still a mystery. News.co
  • Monkey Biz - servers are the main attraction at a Japanese Bar - UPI
  • Chillaxn' - 90's Sci-Fi movies - 20 count - includes Galaxy Quest -- or critic's suggested list of 50 (long weekend) -- io9
  • Comedy - Activating Rivers - Tommy Ryman/Hippy Parents - Facebook. 

Sample Wendy's Coffeehouse Archives -  2017

8/20 - Chad and Alta Dillard - Orbducted in the French Quarter. Paranormal, UFO, Unexplained - 'High Strangeness' overload. Facebook Link. Book available in Etsy


8/27 - Rey Hernandez - Video Interview. Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters/FREE at Experiencer.Org.


9/3 - Dr. Richard House - NDE, was a teenager, told he would die at age 33. And die, he did. Extraordinary, mystical journey: Between Now and When

9/10 - Annie Kagan - The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, revelations from a brother who reports on his experience in the afterlife. Book Promo on YouTube


SciFi short film: 'Cropped' - A bunch of circle chasers get stuck in a field. Meltdown ensues ..



Director: Chris Thomas on Vimeo
and Main site: check out the features, including Being Human


Space - Perseids are this weekend. One of the deceased celebs I inadvertently heard from as I began channeling was John Denver. (I also interviewed him a year before he died.)

I asked how I could know it was him. (It was this time of year.) He said he loved watching the Perseids. So I did some research and discovered more about his appreciation - I regret that it was something I didn't discover when I interviewed him - it is an appreciation we share. Slooh

The Perseids were his inspiration for Rocky Mountain High.
I stack books around to remind me
 - ideas are everywhere.


Books on the table in no particular order, just a reminder I am doing my homework. A couple are new titles.

Contactee Ida Kannenburg's book (4/My Brother is a Hairy Man) is a favorite. Krsanna Duran has published some of Ida's books. Amazon.

Mike Clelland posted a blurb about Ida.




Schedule Wendy's Coffeehouse  - 2018

8/12 - Gary Wimmer, Psychic overwhelm, NDE. Divination via Lithomancy. Your future is in the stones.

8/19 - Walking Through Walls. Philip Smith describes growing up in 1960s Miami with his decorator father, who one day discovers he has the miraculous power to talk to the dead and heal the sick.

8/26 - Duncan Laurie, The Fascinating realm of Radionics. Musical Plants and Healing Rocks.


Join me for the live show
or catch the podcast download 24/7
Wendy's Coffeehouse Archives
Thank you for listening and sharing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderation is on. All posts are reviewed. Thank you for your comment.