Affiliate Disclosure

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Specifically, books and kindle links.

Jan 22, 2020

Consciousness, Afterlife, Alternate Dimensions, Documentary: Beyond Our Sight.


“I am not my opinion of myself, I am not anything I can describe to me. I am only a part of a large system that cannot describe itself fully; therefore, I relax and I am in the point source of consciousness, of delight, of mobility, in the inner spaces. My tasks do not include describing me nor having an opinion about the system in which I live, biological or social or dyadic. I hereby drop that "responsibility". - John C. Lilly, The Center of the Cyclone: Looking into Inner Space, GoodReads


OddsnEnds -
  • Could an immune discovery treat all cancer? Researchers are hopeful. Link.
  • Fav science story 2019. Universe is made of tiny bubbles containing mini universes. (MIB covered this.) Vice.
  • How contaminated is your tap water? USA stats may not be current (meaning the quality level certainly has not improved and is most likely worse.) Plug your info in here. Search is on now for best water filters.
  • Straight out of sci-fi - with only the best intentions. Chinese Scientists have created a robotic worm designed to burrow into the brain to deliver meds. Mysterious Universe.
  • George Knapp and David Paulides. 2 + 2 = Missing411 and the Nevada Triangle mystery. Mystery Wire.
  • UPS Driver with an Epic delivery. Twisted Sifter.
  • Mr Peanut, looking his dapper best making a 'final' exit ... Planters killed him in a super bowl commercial ... and they (...the Writers) said it was his idea. Twitter. Word has it there is another ad slated for 3rd quarter of the big game ... And for your dancing and dining pleasure: see link for fine print regarding use of terms 'super bowl' and 'the big game'. 

Beyond Our Sight (Documentary) - Exploring NDE/near-death experiences, human consciousness, and the possibility of communication with other dimensions.



Follow Anthony Chene production on YouTube


Stuff you had no idea you needed .. or wanted .. until now.

  • You too can have your very own Ghost Detector necklace. Can't afford the big one? There's a mini option. Amazon.
  • Way cheaper and more fragile: Orb Necklace. Link
  • Holy Cow! Ghost skeleton detector camera: Kinect SLS Cam. Link.
    Bonus blog post: Cemetery adventure with a paranormal music box. Link



Parting thought from John C. Lilly:

"My work has shown that dolphins and whales are more intelligent than we are. Their community of effort, their total dependence on one another in an extremely hostile environment is a far better example of intelligence than man's warfare upon man, both outside on a national basis and inside the structure of our society, in battles about ideas and the entertainment rip-offs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderation is on. All posts are reviewed. Thank you for your comment.