- Michael Ende,
Headlines and Highlights
- Recently released CIA documents include the study of Uri Geller's PSI ability. A tad scary: One request made of Geller was to stop a pig's heart: TheDailyBeast.
- Geller is credited as authentic by a CIA researcher (Dr. Green) who says, "There's not even a remotely qualified individual who's ever investigated Geller who believes this orthodoxy - that it's all trickery - has any value. It does not." Telegraph So much for the "so called" skeptics.
- Big smile for this Giant Elephant Onesie. The Dodo
Who is Julie Meow? How I accidentally discovered an excellent and highly acclaimed Sci-Fi show. There's just something about (space) cats. (And yes, this is the post Marcia and I refer to in our latest interview Conscious Living on Empower Radio.)
*(Wendy's Coffeehouse is now on at a New Time and Day - 8 pm CST, Sunday)*
Overview: Irma Slage knew she could see people who were deceased but didn't think much about it until one incident finally inspired her to reassess her ability.
- What happens when your (deceased) neighbor appears in your bedroom and tells you to call her husband? Irma made the call and discovered her neighbor had indeed died. Few people knew she had been ill. She and her husband had kept her illness private
- Dealing with ghosts? Living in a haunted house can be physically draining. Symptoms include waking up at night, increased arguments and discord, depression and low energy. Irma says she tolerated it for awhile in a previous residence but eventually told the ghosts to knock it off.
- Enhance your PSI ability with practice. You can learn how to increase your own awareness of ghosts and or connect with your spirit guides.
Psychic Medium Irma Slage has two books:
Phases of Life After Death
and Psychic Encounters: A Guide to Having Your Own Spirit Contact
For personal readings and other services, connect with Irma and follow her on Facebook.