Wendy's Coffeehouse - MIND FUEL: Consciousness, PSI, Paranormal, UFO, NDE, AI, Sci-Fi, Unexplained, Interspecies Communication, Miracles... Coffee and Green Tea.

Wendy's Coffeehouse Podcast Archives

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Timing and Synchronicity - UFO Matters

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Guests are booked through September. Nice to see the feed change as I do my research. I am now seeing all sorts of interesting stuff, thanks to that interface that now tracks me as being receptive to more UFO content. Yes, that's the flavor of the moment. I am focused on the entire Metaphysical, Paranormal, Unexplained spectrum. However, there are a few gems showing up now that I am happy to pass along.

Best one so far is Dan Aykroyd talking about the four sightings he has had:

“Two specifically were definitely aerial constructs of some kind,” Aykroyd explained. “One of them with a light, and one of them dull gray, and they were structures – one of them going very slow, one of them hovering over me.” - Dan Aykroyd, HuffPost Show, 04/20/15

Image Credit: The Huffington Post
Dan Unplugged 2012 Movie


Startalk with Neil Degrasse Tyson


Open Minds - interview

Wendy's Coffeehouse debut on KCMO Talkradio is June 4th, Saturday at 6 am central time. Looking forward to a fun show with the Aztec UFO Incident