Wendy's Coffeehouse - MIND FUEL: Consciousness, PSI, Paranormal, UFO, NDE, AI, Sci-Fi, Unexplained, Interspecies Communication, Miracles... Coffee and Green Tea.

Wendy's Coffeehouse Podcast Archives

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Singing priest is a wedding singer hit!

-- Hallelujah like you have never heard .. performed for a very lucky couple by one who might now find himself in demand for more weddings than he can possibly handle. -- I do love this song.

Fr Ray Kelly sang a pitch-perfect version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah - a runaway viral hit - details here: BBC news. What a great way to present this song ... "The parish priest of Oldcastle, County Meath, told BBC Radio Ulster's Talkback programme that the couple had no idea what was going to happen."



Fr Ray Kelly: “I love to sing, and I love the buzz of performing. I traveled to America and did shows there. I’ve never had to deal with anything like this before, but I’m coping.”

Fr Kelly is a trained singer who is currently working on his third album. 


And for more Fr. Ray Kelly - He - 1/2/16 - has an update YouTube